Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,640 (¥82,824) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (26 minutes ago)