Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,800 (¥82,252) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)