Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,256 (¥77,070) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)