Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,305 (﷼ 19,663,733) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)