Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,960 (Mex$ 24,018) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)