Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.628 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,284 (7,888 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)