Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.698 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,581 (2,406TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)