Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,288 (2,264TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)