Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.576 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨571,248 (AU$11,076) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)