Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.239 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,706 (AU$1,885) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (20 minutes ago)