Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,748 (23,096 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)