Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.058 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,130 (152,120 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)