Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.401 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,670 (21,102 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)