Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,367 (19,148 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)