Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.416 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,168 (26,148 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)