Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,119 (2,488TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)