Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.139 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,673 (GH₵28,793) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)