Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,614 (Mex$ 14,690) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)