Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,486 (Mex$ 20,771) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)