Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19714 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,733 (343,576 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)