Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18607 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,771 (305,107 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)