Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨461,836 (2,298,262 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (27 minutes ago)