Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05390 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,873 (1,277,757 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (38 minutes ago)