Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05818 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,294 (1,208,311 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)