Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11655 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,306 (526,015 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)