Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11910 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,082 (521,267 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)