Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨372,950 (3,484,505 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)