Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11315 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 98% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,376 (648,504 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)