Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.221 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,436 (£882) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)