Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19187 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,525 (216,425 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)