Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19664 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨45,452 (231,142 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)