Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.448 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,838 (C$1,377) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)