Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.442 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨419,364 (C$8,152) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)