Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.944 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 126% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,300 (kr8,251) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)