Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,062 ($1,029) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)