Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.635 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,004 (1,780 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)