Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,241 (1,451 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)