Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.783 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,236 (2,255 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)