Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.903 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,279 (924 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)