Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.106 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨72,056 (2,658 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)