Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,457 (94,940 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)