Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,297 (94,557 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (25 minutes ago)