Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09022 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,691 (329,095 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (33 minutes ago)