Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08995 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,166 (68,542 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,900 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)