Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.612 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,822 (31,320 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 3 hours ago)