Cost of living comparison between Zlín, Czech Republic and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.707 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,081 (30,318 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)