Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,597 (€857) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)