Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,354 (3,233 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)