Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,956 (元3,165) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)