Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨84,837 (元8,916) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)