Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.523 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,682 (元7,953) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)