Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.175 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,489 (1,187KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)