Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.039 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,300 (2,249KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)