Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.319 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,152 (Dinar 774) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)