Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19921 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,955 (361,200 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)