Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19851 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,103 (358,192 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)