Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨461,080 (€6,324) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)