Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.608 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨13,548 (5,194₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)