Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02910 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,983 (1,201,963 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)