Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,211 (﷼ 19,608,322) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)