Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,915 (﷼ 39,353,884) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)