Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.037 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,420 (4,326 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)