Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,767 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.821 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 57% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,614 (9,576 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)