Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,078 (8,944 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)