Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.510 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,499 (7,308 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)