Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.193 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,031 (4,908 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)