Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.085 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,946 (4,457 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)