Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.978 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,640 (9,349 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)