Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.573 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,044 (3,985 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)