Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.956 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,629 (4,042 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)