Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,966 (109,681 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨220,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)