Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.560 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,002 ($1,429) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (41 minutes ago)