Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.306 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,132 (£778) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (26 minutes ago)