Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨477,843 (¥812,915) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)