Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,947 (¥150,619) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)