Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,025 (¥70,989) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (32 minutes ago)