Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,660 (¥225,489) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)