Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,913 (元3,315) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (36 minutes ago)