Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13499 INR / AMD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,880 (213,945Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)