Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.544 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 147% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,878 (C$2,583) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)