Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,758 (﷼ 40,256,140) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (26 minutes ago)