Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,732 (﷼ 43,681,547) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)