Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11068 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,505 (1,043,599 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (33 minutes ago)