Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12032 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 90% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,723 (945,190 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)