Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04993 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,996 (841,038 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)