Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04443 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,913 (1,978,755 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)