Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04728 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,263 (1,020,684 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)