Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04820 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,048 (1,806,063 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)