Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04763 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨428,835 (9,003,089 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)