Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04855 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,546 (979,347 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)