Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04461 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,410 (1,824,787 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)